£38000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic £32,000
- OTE £38,000
- Hours: Week 1 6am - 3pm Week 2 1pm - 10pm with 7am - 2pm on a Saturday
- £14 an hour (negotiable)
HGV Technician required for a leading Main Dealer in Thirsk. The company offer great job security and great external training opportunities.
The HGV Technician will suit a candidate who has experience in fault finding and diagnostic work on HGV vehicles in the past. To apply for the role, you must have a strong mechanical background and have worked previously with hydraulics.
As a HGV Technician, your role will be to maintain, repair and service a range of vehicles on a daily basis. This will include anything from brakes to diagnostics, inspections, servicing and preparing vehicles for their annual MOT test.
The role also requires you to be on call one week in five. For this you will receive a handsome figure for holding the phone, as well as being paid a rate per call out.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
Completion of MOT preparation
Requirements of this HGV Technician vacancy:
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 licence would be an advantage but is not essential
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Thirsk please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.