Kingston upon Hull
£28000 per annum
3 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester needed!
- Full time Monday – Friday only – No Weekends
- Up to £26,000 Basic with OTE £28,000 – Experience Dependent
A new opportunity for a Technician and MOT Tester has come up in Hull. Our client, an independent family run garage in Hull are looking to take on a Technician/MOT Tester to join their busy team.
The successful Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic will ideally:
- Be NVQ Level 3 Qualified (or equivalent) in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Own an in-date MOT Testing License
As a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester your role will consist of:
- Servicing and routine Maintenance
- MOT/MOT Repairs
- To ensure that all repair is carried out correctly the first time.
In return for your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, you can benefit from working in in a friendly close knit team at a family-run independent garage with no weekend work and earn a competitive salary of up to £28,000!
If you would like some more information on this Technician/MOT Tester Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the wider Yorkshire area, please contact Alishis Douce at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.