£31000 per annum
8 days ago
- Basic £26,000
- OTE £31,000
- 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician from varied and differing backgrounds. This site deals with a high volume of work on a daily basis and is looking for experienced, fully qualified Technicians who get it right first time and every time. Desirably you will hold an MOT licence however this is not essential.
The successful Vehicle Mechanic/ Technician must hold Level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
You will be required to perform both scheduled maintenance work as well as technical repair works to a wide range of vehicles in this job role.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician
- Fully qualified (NVQ Level 3, City and Guilds) Vehicle Technician/Vehicle Mechanic
- Experience working within the workshop is essential
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence
- MOT Licence would be beneficial but not essential
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!