£23000 per annum
3 months ago
Parts Advisor required in Peterborough.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm / No Weekends Worked.
- Salary: up to £23,000 basic (depending on experience) p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
The Parts Advisor will need to have a proven track record as a car parts advisor, be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Duties of the Parts Advisor will include:
- Servicing the productive staff in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Sourcing and ordering parts/stock and taking regular stock checks.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Experienced with automotive parts experience.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!