£47000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary of up to £40,000 with OTE of £47,000
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings
- Fantastic Re-Location Opportunity
- Potential July start depending on travel restrictions - Telephone / Skype Interviews
The Vehicle Technician will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within the busy automotive industry.
Key Responsibilities As a Vehicle Technician you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. A Vehicle Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency / productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements. As a Technician you will support other Technicians in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills are up to date.
Requirements for the successful Vehicle Technician, will include:
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Accreditation in the brand would be an advantage
- Hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3
Our client will pay for all the costs involved in shipping tools to Jersey as well as ferry or flight transfers to the island.
If you feel this Master Vehicle Technician role is for you then please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.