£32400 per annum
3 months ago
- Independent Service Centre
- Crawley, West Sussex Area
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:30 with Saturday’s on a rota 8.30am – 4.30pm
- £28,000 per annum + bonus
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle MOT Tester to join our client’s busy Service Department based in Crawley, West Sussex.
As an experienced MOT Tester, you will be competent and diligent in all Class 4 MOT tests to VOSA standards. It would be beneficial if you were happy to complete mechanical work in quieter times but not essential.
- Undertaking MOT Test to VOSA standard.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
- Qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
- Computer literate.
The hours for this MOT Tester position is Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:30pm with Saturday’s on a rota 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Salary is circa £28,000 dependable on experience, with Bonuses and overtime.
If this Vehicle MOT Tester job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Crawley, Pease Cottage, Three Bridges or West Sussex, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.