£25000 per annum
3 months ago
- £25,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm, Saturday Morning Rota (1 in 2)
- Contract; Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a motor trade experience customer service advisor for their site to look after customers who are having work completed on their vehicles in their workshop.
As the successful Vehicle Service Advisor your responsibilities will be:
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Invoicing work done and taking payments.
- Working towards company targets and KPI's.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement is the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.