£30000 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester to join our Client's Independent German Specialist in the Henley-On-Thames area.
Our Client is an Independent German Specialist with a history dating back to the 1960's! With a well-established and respected Specialist within the area, this is the perfect opportunity to further progress your learning and development!
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with a supportive management team in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Technician / MOT Tester:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £30,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Family-Friendly close knit working environment!
- Industry leading professional development
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Carry out MOT Tests on a daily basis
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Valid MOT License
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Laurie Scott at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!