£23000 per annum
3 months ago
- Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum with up to £150 monthly bonus potential.
- 8-5/9-6 Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday 8-1.
Working as part of a friendly team, as a Parts Supervisor you shall be second in command to the Parts Manager and be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding car parts inquiries both over the phone, online, and face to face whilst ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched. You will also be responsible for carrying out parts stock control, supplying parts to our client’s team of Vehicle Technicians in the workshop, covering delivery runs in the absence of a Parts Delivery Driver, and supervising the three PArts Advisors within the Department.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or live within an easily commutable distance of Cheltenham. You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle parts experience at a supervisory level, ideally working within a franchise approved car dealership, however our client is also very interested in candidates from a motor factor background. You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management and electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £150 per month.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at a standard rate.
- Fully funded training and development.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff discounts, internal competitions/prizes, and genuine career progression.
- State of the art working conditions.
- Fantastic career prospects with a luxury car brand and large dealer group with multiple sites across the region.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.