£31000 per annum
16 days ago
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm with Saturday's on a rota 8.30 am - 1 pm
- £30,000 dependable on experience + bonus
- Great opportunity!
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
Key Responsibilities as an MOT Tester:
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
- Qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
- Computer literate.
Salary is circa £30,000 dependable on experience + bonus.
If this Vehicle MOT Tester job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in West Sussex, Redhill, Reigate, Gatwick and Crawley, please contact Liam at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.