Rhondda Cynon Taff
£27000 per annum
17 days ago
- Starting salary up to £27,000 per annum!
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota!
- A first-hand operational stake in driving our client's business forward!
Reporting directly to Senior Management, and supporting the Sales and Aftersales departments when required. You will manage a team of 6 and will have a first-hand stake in the Bodyshop, taking full ownership of all aspects. You will be required to supervise the staff including staff allocation, reviewing and testing competency, whilst also providing guidance as needed.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally have strong recent or current experience as a Bodyshop Manager however our client is also willing to consider candidates working at an Assistant Bodyshop Manager / Bodyshop Controller / Vehicle Damager Assessor level looking to take the next step in there career into a fully-fledged management role. Estimating experience (ideally Audatex trained) is essential at this stage. You will be responsible for the training and development of a large team so good leadership skills and self-motivation are essential. Our client specified a methodical approach to work will also be required.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Manager, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £27,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a first-hand stake in driving our client's centre forward.
If this Bodyshop Manager role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South Wales please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!