£40000 per annum
14 days ago
- Starting Basic Salary up to £30,000, with increases for top performers.
- Hours: Full-time.
What you will need to be successful in this Senior Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller role:
- Experience. This is a role for fully qualified and/or time-served candidates with a good background in the motor trade.
- Full skill. You will only be completing the lighter work yourself, but will be advising the other technicians on complex fault finding and the more complicated tasks.
- Problem-solving skill. You will be able to manager people and workload well.
- The ability to ensure maximum performance and efficiency from individuals and the workshop as a whole.
- Strong skill in diagnostic work.
- A rewarding role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join a workforce with several of our previous placements.
- An escape from the heavier jobs.
- A semi-productive, managerial position.
- A highly competitive basic salary for the right person.
- A place in a growing company whilst others are struggling.
- A close-knit working atmosphere beyond the PLC / Main Dealer world.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.