£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Motor Trade experience REQUIRED
- Basic Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Hours: Full-time.
What you will need to be successful in thsi Office and Online Marketing Manager role:
- Full skill in online marketing is essential. As part of the role you will be responsible for online content - social media campaigns, SEO performance and the general maintenance of the client's website.
- Business acumen. You will eventually be helping to make decisions on the distribution of investment in the business, and helping to drive performance and profitability.
- Motor Trade experience. This is strongly desired, so that you can combine your web and social media skills with industry knowledge to make the most out of the position. You might be ex-parts, ex-service, ex-workshop, or have gained experience in the office side.
- The confidence and ability to make important decisions.
- Willingness to immerse yourself in company training and development, and to build a career.
- An understanding of how the different departments fit together in the motor trade in order to liaise efficiently between them.
- A role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join several previous placements in the workforce.
- A varied and responsible role - look after different areas of the business and its different sites.
- A competitive salary package to fit your skill level - there is bigger money available for the more experienced, whilst the client is willing to train the less experienced so long as they have skill in online service provision.
- Work closely with existing management.
If this Office and Online Marketing Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
utlined - get in touch. The client will consider taking someone on in a more junior role.