£21000 per annum
3 months ago
- Great Opportunity For a Level 2 Vehicle Technician
- Work 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Check over used cars pre-sale and ensure they are customer ready.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience).
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in this PDI Technician Vacancy, or would like to know more about other Vehicle Technician opportunities in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.