£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / every other Saturday worked 8.00am-4.00pm.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They have a number of client contract for retail and leasing vehicles as well as having their own customer base local to the area. The working environment is well looked after and they have a great team of Technicians currently working there.
The successful Vehicle Technician must be:
- Able to complete full services and associated repairs.
- Able to repair and replace cambelts, clutches and timing chains.
- Be an NVQ Level 3 Qualified Service Technician.
- Hold a Full UK Driving License.
- Have a Proven Track Record as a Vehicle Technician.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.