£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Starting salary between £20-30,000 per annum pending experience.
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm
- Full in house training provided
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Tewkesbury or be able to easily commute to Tewkesbury. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary between £20-30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays with annual leave allowance increasing over the length of service.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established family-owned dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM paid as overtime.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.