£50000 per annum
6 days ago
- £35,000 Basic Salary with an OTE of Up to £50,000
- Company Car
- Opportunity to join a Great Company
- Good Long Term Career Prospects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great dealership that offers a challenging workload and great long term career prospects.
Experience in Automotive Aftersales Management is essential for this role.
In this role you are expected to be highly organised, managing the service departments workload and delegating responsibility to a team of experienced staff on a daily basis. You will be responsible for dealing with all queries from other departments and the general public, and be a figurehead, leading by example at all times.
Key Skills and Qualities of the Aftersales Manager would include:
- Experience in controlling clerical work, administration, systems and financial matters
- Track record in managing people and systems
- Experience of working in a technical environment
- Knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices
- Current driving license
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Management Jobs in East Anglia please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.