£29120 per annum
13 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm (40 hours) / Occasional Saturday Mornings (overtime).
- Hourly Rate: £12-14 per hour DOE = £24,960 - £29,120 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They have a team of highly skilled and long time served staff and deliver an excellent service which is highly recommended by their customers.
They are actively looking to add to their team by hiring a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician.
- Competently strip and refit a variety of makes and models of vehicle.
- Establish if any supplementary parts are required and list as necessary.
- Carry out diagnostic checks on vehicles.
- Checking own work after each stage of repair.
- Assist with other tasks as necessary.
- Complete all work to a high standard.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working unsupervised as an MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician within an automotive Bodyshop.
- Work to a high level and have good attention to detail.
- ATA or NVQ Qualified preferred but will accept time served if appropriate.
Motor trade experience is essential.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.