£29120 per annum
3 months ago
Bodyshop Paint Sprayer required in Northampton.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm (40 hours) / Occasional Saturday Mornings (overtime).
- Hourly Rate: £12-14 per hour DOE = £24,960 - £29,120 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a large Independent Vehicle Repair Bodyshop based in Northampton.
They have a team of highly skilled and long time served bodyshop staff and deliver an excellent service which is highly recommended by their customers.
They are actively looking to add to their team by hiring a skilled Bodyshop Paint Sprayer.
Key Responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer:
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard.
- Have an understanding of the general principles of paint spraying technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles.
- When necessary, assist in preparing vehicles before painting which may include masking and other required preparation work.
Paint Sprayer Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience working unsupervised as Paint Sprayer within an automotive Bodyshop.
- Work to a high level and have good attention to detail.
- ATA or NVQ Qualified preferred but will accept time served if appropriate.
If you feel you have the right skill set, qualifications and are actively looking to work for a busy and well-renowned employer then apply now!
Motor trade experience as a Paint Sprayer is essential.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.