£29120 per annum
6 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm (40 hours) / Occasional Saturday Mornings (overtime).
- Hourly Rate: £12-14 per hour DOE = £24,960 - £29,120 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They have a team of highly skilled and long time served staff and deliver an excellent service which is highly recommended by their customers.
They are actively looking to add to their team by hiring a skilled Bodyshop Paint Sprayer.
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard.
- Have an understanding of the general principles of paint spraying technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles.
- When necessary, assist in preparing vehicles before painting which may include masking and other required preparation work.
- Must have at least 3 years' experience working unsupervised as Paint Sprayer within an automotive Bodyshop.
- Work to a high level and have good attention to detail.
- ATA or NVQ Qualified preferred but will accept time served if appropriate.
Motor trade experience is essential.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.