£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Competitive Salary
- Unique training
- Opportunity to gain experience with a vast range of machinery and equipment
The Job as the successful Paint Sprayer / Prepper
- Preparation of stock pre-sale
- Identify Spraying requirements
- Strip machine
- Ensure all vehicles and machinery are refinished to a high standard and fit for sale
- Undercoats and spraying
- Rebuilding machines including re-connection of wires and hydraulics
This role is an active, outdoor job and requires someone with the ability to operate all types of heavy equipment and trucks. You will be required to work both indoors and outdoors in all weathers as well as being physically fit to climb on and off machinery. If you have knowledge of heavy plant/mining/quarry equipment, then we especially want to hear from you.
The Requirements of the Paint Sprayer / Prepper
- We are looking for motivated, highly organised people who love a challenge and are not adverse to a hard day's graft.
- Experience in spraying with 1PK and 2PK paint
- Previous experience in Body shop repairs
- Experience with panel beating and preparation including masking.
- Relevant qualification in body shop paint procedures is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of water based refinishing systems.
- Ability to take instruction as well as work on own initiative and follow Health & Safety legislation.
- Willingness to work regular overtime during busy auction periods (including weekends)
- Prior experience operating and knowledge of all types of heavy equipment.
- A Forklift operator's certificate is desirable.
- Strong English skills.
If this Paint Sprayer / Prepper Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Goole please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.