£30160 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Panel Technician / Panel Beater required in Tewkesbury.
- Starting hourly rate of £9-£14.50 per hour dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Our client a long-established and family run automotive accident repair centre in Tewkesbury region is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Panel Technician!
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to use your technical expertise and attention to detail to produce high quality results.
Your daily responsibilities as a Panel Beater will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
For your hard work as a Panel Beater our client is offering:
- Starting hourly rate of £9-£14.50 per hour (£18,720-£30,160 per annum) dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Relevant in-house training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Fantastic career development prospects.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.