£35000 per annum
4 months ago
MOT Tester / Technician
We are seeking a MOT Tester / Technician to join our Client’s Independent Dealership in the Reading area.
Our Client is a Family Run Business with 2 sites within the area. They have developed a well-respected reputation and are busier than ever currently. Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful MOT Tester / Technician:
- A competitive Salary of up to £35,000 with the opportunity to earn a little overtime on top
- A close-knit family friendly working environment
- Feel treated as part of a team, not just a number in the workshop
- Working in a newly acquired site – exciting expansion plans
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- MOT Testing every day
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or time served, stable Independent Garage background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.