£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fast-Fit Centre Manager required in Daventry.
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Saturday with time off in the week and no Sundays worked.
- Salary: Up to £32,000 basic / OTE up to £36,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 24 days + Bank Holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our rapid fit client is well established in the local area with a solid customer based, they are actively seeking a Fast-Fit Centre Manager for their busy site to start as soon as possible.
Various duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Allocating jobs to Technicians in workshop.
- Managing the work force, overall site.
- Deal customers face to face and over the phone.
- Pricing up and invoicing.
- Ordering and sourcing parts/tyres.
- Where necessary assist the Technicians on the shop floor i.e. tyre fitting.
Fast-Fit Centre Manager Requirements:
- A professional employment history as a Fast-Fit Manager or Assistant Fast Fit Manager.
- Able to complete Fast Fit Technician duties (in order to support the team) and Happy to be hands on.
- Excellent experience with customers and managing staff.
- A full driving licence is essential to have.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Fast-Fit Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Daventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.