£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £13,000 basic salary with £35,000-£40,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Access to a company car.
- Mon-Sat with one day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a team, as a New/Used Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing their new car. New/Used Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Service Department team and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in and around the Pontypridd region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Pontypridd, To succeed in this role you shall require strong and stable new or used car sales experience (preferably within a franchise approved dealer environment), a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the manufacturer. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently, and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work in this role our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary of £13,000 per annum which adjusts to £15,000 per annum after one years employment.
- Realistic and uncapped on-target-earning of £35,000-£40,000+ per annum.
- Access to a company car.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Full manufacturer approved training provided.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded car dealership that is in the top quarter for the manufacturer for customer service performance.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 day off in the week, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm (1 in 2 Sundays required).
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.