£25000 per annum
7 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £24,000, OTE £25,000.
- Hours: Broadly Negotiable depending on candidate.
This role is partly mechanical so you must have experience on the tools and motor trade experience. If this role is not for you, refer a friend and access our reward scheme.
What the Successful Candidate will do:
- Work on the tools doing the basic tasks in vehicle repair.
- Work a split of 50% Mechanical and 50% office based.
- Learn the company ways and get involved in backshop work.
- Train through management procedure in different areas of the business.
What you will need to Succeed:
- Ideally, a level 3 qualification.
- Some experience but not massive amounts - this role is open to early stage career technicians seeking to move up into management.
- You might have office experience or customer-facing experience to go with your mechanical background, although it is not essential.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A role within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join recent placements within the business.
- A place in an expanding business as others downsize.
- A basic salary of up to £24,000.
- A widened skill set.
- Work closely with management.
If this Assistant Workshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Nottingham area please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.