£42120 per annum
12 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Night Shift HGV Technician
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client’s Commercial Breakdown Business in the Hayes area.
Our Client is part of a network of branches across the UK who are renowned as one of the UK’s leading providers of Commercial breakdown and recovery. With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career. Our Client is due to move into a brand new workshop in the next couple of months which will be recognised as the largest workshop in the U.K to date. 2020 has kicked off at a rapid rate and there could not be a more exciting time to join, during a period of massive expansion.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Night Shift HGV Technician:
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £18 P/H (£42,120) with the opportunity to earn even more with overtime available 24/7.
- Working hours of 6pm – 6am, 4 days a week
- The opportunity to work within the largest workshop in the U.K, with state of the art facilities and equipment
- Your birthday off every year!
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out HGV Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- HGV Class 1 or 2 License advantageous
- HGV Qualifications (NVQ / City & Guilds) preferred, however experienced time-served HGV Technicians also considered with a stable background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified HGV Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today