£36000 per annum
4 months ago
We are seeking a Workshop Controller to join our Niche Automotive Business in the Thame, Oxfordshire area.
Our Client is one of the UK’s most modern and professional Vehicle Salvage Agents & Green Parts Recyclers. With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Workshop Controller:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £32,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm (Early finish on a Friday!) + alternate Saturday mornings
- Close-knit working environment
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Workshop Controller with our Client
- To Lead, manage, and motivate a team of qualified and apprentice dismantlers
- Allocating work and managing the efficient removal of parts for stock
- To ensure the workshop operations meet the high standards for quality and health & safety
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Previous background in Workshop Control from a Service / Bodyshop background
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to direct and motivate a team
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Workshop Controller role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.