£25000 - £29000 per annum
27 days ago
- Basic Salary is up to £25,000 (DOE); £29,000 OTE
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm; Saturday morning rota.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group in the West Midlands area within a multi-franchise site.
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a premium brand, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing job cards. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years post qualification experience in a franchised dealer. Full driving licence is also required.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Birmingham area, please contact Eddie McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.