£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5 NO WEEKENDS.
Requirements for the Plant Mechanic / Workshop Engineer and the Role description:
- You will ideally be from a Plant/Agricultural background, whilst mechanics from overlapping sectors are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be experienced and capable in:
- Electrical and hydraulic fault finding.
- General work on automotive electrics.
- Mechanical Engineering including the major work.
- Fabrication and welding.
- You will be flexible and eager to learn how to work on new vehicles as the company deals with a wide range.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A career with a longstanding client of ours - join past and recent placements in the workforce.
- A varied role within a thriving organisation.
- A competitive basic salary of circa £30,000, with overtime available.
- A place in a close-knit workforce.
- The chance to work on several different types of vehicle - expand your skill set.
If this Plant Mechanic / Workshop Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grantham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.