£23500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Plant, Agriculture and Clothing Supplier
Fantastic Company Benefits
Our Client are currently in the market place for an experienced Parts & Stores Salesperson for their busy branch based in Hersham, Surrey. The business is a market leader in agricultural, construction and plant machinery.
The Duties of a Parts & Showroom Salesperson:
- Assist with day-to-day retail sales within the showroom including; Parts, Hardware and Clothing sales
- You will provide excellent customer service, including face to face, email and via telephone
- You will become the brand ambassador with knowledge of their products and services supplied by the company
- Provide the customer with information and guidance about these products when required
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with both of our clients trade and retail customers
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
In return for your hard work our Client offers:
- A competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus and overtime
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent Staff discounts
If you are a confident, service oriented person looking for your next opportunity, please apply now!
Please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK, for further details and how to apply! Please note this position is located in Hersham, Surrey and our client is only interested in prospective candidates able to commute for the long term.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!