£24000 per annum
28 days ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm / optional Saturdays as overtime.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client a family run Independent Automotive Service Centre in Coventry and is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts / Service Advisor.
They have a number of client contract for retail and leasing vehicles as well as having their own customer base local to the area, the working environment is well looked after and they have a great team of Technicians currently working there.
There are various responsibilities that you will be required to undertake:
- Souring suitable parts online as well as ordering the parts.
- Advising on technical automotive queries/issues.
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out.
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Up-sell customer repairs/parts etc.
- Finalising the invoice on completion of work done.
- Complete various spreadsheets with relevant information.
- Taking and chasing payments from customers.
- Delivering concise communication between the customer and workshop staff.
- A proven track record working in a front of house role within an automotive service or parts department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment.
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills are of paramount importance.
- Be IT literate, have a full driving licence and be self-motivated.
The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the department.
If you feel you have relevant experience and the right skill set required for the role then apply now!
Motor Trade service / parts experience is essential.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.