£32000 per annum
4 months ago
- Franchised Car Dealership
- Basic £28,000 - £34,000 DOE + Bonuses
Our Client is looking for a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join their friendly and professional Vehicle Dealership who is able to work quickly and efficiently on straightforward servicing and repair. The Client runs a very good workshop where everyone works together to produce a result, teamwork and a great team ethic runs through their entire operation.
The Vehicle Technician day to day duties as a vehicle technician / mechanic will include but not limited to:
· Servicing and diagnosing and resolving the most challenging and time-sensitive problems - both electric and mechanical
· Identifying faults and rectifying a timely manner
· Dealing with recalls and warranties
· Maintain a good level of efficiency without compromising quality
· Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
· Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards
· Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care
· Excellent customer service skills
· Doing Vehicle Health Checks and working closely with service reception
· Experience and competency in the accurate use of the garage IT equipment
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
This Technician vacancy is based in Horsham and Our Client is looking only for motor trade experienced technicians but open to possibilities regardless of where you are at with your career.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Car Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Surrey, please get in touch with Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today. He helps people find jobs.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.