£30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our Client, an established Bodyshop Group are looking for a Paint Sprayer to join their busy Bodyshop.
Our Client is a part of a large network of Body shops across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join their team with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful Paint Sprayer:
- Monday to Friday Working Hours!
- Hourly rate of up to £15 P/H
- No Weekends!
- Workplace pension scheme
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Paint Sprayer
- Paint mixing.
- Carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- Painting of half and full bumpers.
- Touch up's'.
- Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
What our Client expects of their Paint Sprayer
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
- Communication Skills
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
If you are interested in hearing more about this Paint Sprayer role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!