£29000 per annum
2 months ago
- 42 Hours Per Week Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturdays as Overtime
- Up to £26,000 Basic / £29,000 OTE
- Well Established Commercial Main Dealer Group
Our Client, a Commercial Main Dealer requires an experienced LCV Technician to join their team in Southampton. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be highly motivated and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of their team.
Key Responsibilities for this LCV Technician
- Predominantly working with on 3.5 tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Requirements for this Van Technician
Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQL3 or equivalent, however, they are willing to interview applicants with only part qualifications so long as they have previous experience in a similar role. Any applicants must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If this Van Technician Vacancy is of interest to you or you want to find out more on other Automotive Jobs in the Southampton and Hampshire area, then please contact Joel at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.