£30000 per annum
4 months ago
- Up to £30,000 as a salary
- Full time, Permanent
- Main Dealer bodyshop
Our client is a main dealer Bodyshop and they are actively looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join their busy successful team.
The main duties in this Paint Sprayer role:
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such work in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to restore vehicles to an acceptable standard.
The successful paint Sprayer will be required to:
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle structure and paintwork.
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
- To indent for replacement parts and record usage.
- Body repair - to be able to accurately use body realignment equipment.
- Paint repair - to be able to accurately use paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment.
- To keep work areas clean and tidy.
- To ensure that vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers, or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
If you are a fully qualified time served Paint Sprayer and would like to know more regarding this vacancy please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement NOW!!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.