£36000 per annum
26 days ago
MET Technician required for Automotive Bodyshop in the Leeds area. Our Motor Trade Client is a Independent Repair Bodyshop and they require an experienced MET Technician / Fitter to join their busy team of bodyshop productives.
Typical duties of a MET Technician for our Client include:
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our Client’s high standards
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to be successful in a MET Technician / Fitter role.
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the bodyshop advisor
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Carry out quality controls
Your Experience as a MET Technician
- Fully qualified MET Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience as a MET Technician within an accident repair centre
For your hard work as a MET Technician / Fitter for our client you will be paid £26000 - £28000 DOE with bonus on top.
The hours of work in this MET Technician role are Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm (40 hours) / Occasional Saturday Mornings (overtime).
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this MET Technician Job please send your CV to Jamie Clarkson quoting 94635.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a MET Technician / Fitter Job get in touch today.
For the best Automotive MET Technician, MET Fitter, Stripper Fitter, Motor Trade MET jobs be sure to contact our team.