£20000 per annum
4 months ago
Basic Salary: up to £20,000
Do you have experience in a motor trade parts department? Are you ready to hit the ground running, or are you a more junior candidate seeking training and development? Would you like to join a long-established business in which the average length of service is over 10 years?
The Role / What you will need:
- You will need motor trade experience in a parts department - no amount of time specified - or knowledge of how a parts department works.
- You will look after parts stock, advice, administration and warranty.
- The successful candidate will be willing to embrace the company culture - this is a longstanding business with a close-knit, loyal workforce.
- You will be willing to learn and get involved in other areas of the business where necessary.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A rewarding, varied and responsible role.
- Employment within a business with an outstanding local reputation.
- A career. People who join this client stay for a long time.
- A competitive basic salary
- A flexible approach to weekend working hours.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Lincolnshire please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.