£22000 per annum
26 days ago
Vehicle Sales Administrator required in Newport. Motor Trade Experience is Essential.
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum pending experience.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
Due to retirement, a not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Vehicle Sales Administrator with our client’s franchise approved car dealership based in Newport!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, in this role you will be responsible for providing pro-active support to the car sales and management teams in the function of processing car sales to the point of vehicle delivery. This will include vehicle registration and tax via AFRL, raising invoices, maintaining vehicle files, and checking and preparing reports for internal and external use.
The successful candidate would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Autoview preferable). Strong and steady previous experience working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator is mandatory for our client at this stage. A UK driving license with minimal points and an interest in cars would be beneficial but is not essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting salary of up to £22,000 per annum pending current earnings and experience.
- 22 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established local business.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
If this Vehicle Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.