£45000 per annum
4 months ago
We are in search of a Sales Executive to join our Client’s well-established and busy Main Dealership in the Basingstoke area.
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships throughout the area, with Family-run core values still going strong throughout. They are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to hit the ground running and add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
The successful Sales Executives should be providing excellent customer service and a hunger to achieve above targets, with a brand rapidly on the rise!
The franchise you will be representing is very much up and coming, and continues to grow from strength to strength. With a vehicle to cater for all clientele, and a strong retained percentage of the market share (even throughout the pandemic), it really couldn't be a more exciting time to become part of the journey.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Executive
- Busy, established Main Dealer
- A competitive pay-plan with potential OTE £45,000 +
- Standard Motor Trade Working Hours
- Company Car
- Company Benefits
- An excellent opportunity to excel your career!
Duties of a Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
What our Client expects of their Sales Executive
- Previous automotive Main Dealership Car Sales experience
- Motability accredited advantageous, although not essential
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.