£20000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
- Salary: £20-21,000 basic + bonus = OTE £25,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays 8.30-12.30pm (1 in 2).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a highly successful franchise dealer that operates in the Northamptonshire area. They pride themselves on being a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. Their Company ethos is in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; as well providing a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support their team members in their personal career development. They are actively seeking to hire an experienced motor trade Service Advisor for their busy site.
- Delivering excellent customer service both face to face and over the phone as per Company and Manufacturer standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Developing effective working relationships with the Workshop Team and ensure that information between the department and front-of-house is timely, accurate, clear and consultative.
- Contributing to the delivery of a quality of service that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Automotive experience as a customer facing Service Advisor, preferably from within a franchise dealership.
- Excellent IT skills along with knowledge of a Main Dealer DMS system and OneLink.
- A Full UK driving licence required.
If you feel you have the right attributes, experience and skill set for the role and are looking to work for a forward thinking progressive Company then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.