£32000 per annum
4 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Croydon.
- Independent Service Centre
- £32k Basic DOE
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Independent Garage / Workshop – Croydon
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The Duties for this Car Mechanic role, may include:
- Predelivery Inspection work; including fault finding and repairs
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician, may include:
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
- Able to work unsupervised
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings.
The basic salary is experienced dependable, in the region of £32,000.
This role is one of many Car Technician Vacancy in this South West London & Surrey, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.