£20000 per annum
25 days ago
- Starting salary up to £20,000 per annum plus bonus earned.
- 5 day working week.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company.
Due to business expansion our client, a franchise approved motorcycle dealership in the Cardiff region, requires an experienced and professional Service & Parts Advisor to join their Aftersales Department!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a friendly team, your responsibilities will include:
- Build long-term relationships with customers.
- Exceed daily financial targets.
- Booking in service customers, invoicing and taking payment.
- Maintain an efficient diary to monitor Motorcycle Technician’s workload and assist them with parts.
- Inbound calls and emails, taking bookings over the telephone.
- Make outbound calls and send emails to raise customer awareness and achieve sales.
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer benefits.
- Liaise with customers with updates on progress.
- Liaising with the workshop, motorcycle sales, other Service Advisors and customers.
- Become an essential, trusted part of your customers business.
- Assisting in the running of a busy Parts/Accessories Department.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of parts/accessories and their availability.
- Ordering goods for customers and ensuring consistent updates are provided.
- Producing parts/accessory quotes for the Sales Department
- Inventory checks.
- Listing items online via our client's website and third party advertisers.
- Ensuring deliveries, returns, and orders are secured and on time.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cardiff region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff.
Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate would need to have prior or present experience working as a Service or Parts Advisor within an automotive vehicle environment and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Overall you will have a passion motocycles and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency.
Liaising with manufacturers to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
A UK motorcycle driving license would be highly advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £20,000 per annum pending experience.
- Performance related bonus scheme to be discussed at interview stage.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefit schemes.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company
You are required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm. You will also work 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00am-4:00pm. If you work a Saturday then you will get a day off in the week to compensate.
If this Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.