£45000 per annum
4 months ago
- Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum pending experience.
- 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Management Account to join our client’s franchise approved automotive vehicle dealership in the Caerphilly region.
Reporting directly into the Financial Director, in this role this role your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide monthly financial and management information (actual and forecasts) to support the decision-making process.
- To maintain and develop robust processes and procedures that ensure accurate and timely accounting records are maintained to enable this -management information to be produced to a high quality, and to be accurate, relevant and timely.
- All prepayments and accruals.
- Creditor position is accurately maintained, and all suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- All debtor and creditor control accounts.
- Fixed assets reconciliation.
- Inventory position is accurately maintained, and monthly stock takes are completed.
- Monitor and control of Finance and Operating leases.
- Through functional responsibility produce accurate and timely Management information including Management Accounts, KPI reports and information for the financial report.
- Produce accurate short term profit and cash flow forecasts and support the Finance Manager in the production of annual budgets, and year-end returns.
- Ensure actual spend against budget is tracked and reported to the Management Team. Ensuring all purchase orders are raised in accordance with Finance procedures.
- Ensure weekly validation and processing of agency timesheets.
- Weekly validation of permanent overtime hours and miscellaneous hours booked.
- Ensuring the monthly payroll data is processed according to our client's policies and statutory requirements, and submitted to the bureau as per agreed timetable.
In order to be eligible for the role the following experience is required:
- Previous management or senior accounts experience is mandatory.
- Automotive accounts experience is highly advantageous but is non-essential.
- Ability to develop a good rapport with all levels of staff and ability to communicate, with credibility both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with very strong interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of being able to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Methodical and diligent approach to working.
- Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast moving automotive-type environment and self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
For your hard work as a Management Accountant our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training provided.
- 22 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme and various company benefits.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and business and a first hand stake in driving their business forward.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
If this Accounts Management Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.