Negotiable, dependent on experience
25 days ago
- Fully negotiable starting salary.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within a growing bike dealer group.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Group Dealership Account to join our client’s multi-franchise motorcycle dealer group at their Head Office in Swansea. As a Group Dealership Accountant you will report to the senior management/company directors and you will carry out preparation of monthly management accounts for our client's two dealerships across South Wales, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statuary accounts. In addition to the above the successful candidate will implement and maintain all financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures. This would include financial and business and could cover IT. Other responsibilities would include payroll costing, insurance policies and cover and the management of book debt.
In order to be eligible you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous management or senior accounts experience is mandatory.
- Retail automotive accounts experience is also mandatory.
- Ability to develop a good rapport with all levels of staff and ability to communicate, with credibility both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with very strong interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of being able to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Methodical and diligent approach to working.
- Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast moving automotive-type environment and self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
For your hard work as a Group Dealership Accountant our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer associated training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within a growing bike dealer group and a first hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday however you will be required to occasionally work overtime subject to business demand.
If this Group Dealership Accountant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.