£25000 per annum
4 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Salary: Up to £25,000 basic p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a well-respected and established franchise dealer.
They are looking to add to their successful accounts team by hiring an Assistant Management Accountant. They are able to offer a warm and inviting working environment within a team that supports each other and, in time and for the right person, career progression into a full Management Accountant role. They are looking for someone with an excellent work ethic whom is able to produce a high efficiency, is quick with administrative tasks and takes the initiative to get the job done on time.
- Company Cash Flow and Multiple Reporting.
- Management Accounts – analysing costs and checking car invoices against figures.
- Labour Variance and able to perform accounts journals.
- Assisting in company meeting presentations and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Covering of sales and purchase ledger
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- A professional track record working in accounts from within a Main Car Dealership.
- AAT or degree in a degree in business or accounting.
- Must have good excel skills and able to link cells.
- Working knowledge of a DMS system.
- Strong GCSE in Maths B and above.
- Full Driving Licence: Essential to Have.
If you feel you have the right attributes, experience and skill set for the role and are looking to work for a forward thinking progressive Company then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.