£35000 per annum
24 days ago
HGV Technician Required for brand new site opening in Bicester, Oxfordshire!!
Our Client, a well-established Family run commercial main dealer is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their team of highly skilled professionals working at their brand new site in Bicester opening in the next two weeks.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Salary Offered - Flexible depending on experience
- Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hour week ONLY! (Flexible start and finish times)
- Overtime available!
- Brand new site which is the largest of all within the group!
- COVID secure site.
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- NVQ Level 3 Qualifications
- Experience working on HGV’s
- Stable, solid, work history
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxfordshire please contact Ben at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.