£26400 per annum
4 months ago
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic + bonus – OTE up to £26,400 p.a.
- Hours: 5 days per week worked over 7 – Saturdays and Sundays Worked.
- Benefits: Company Pension, Various staff discounts.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a successful and well-established Service centre, they are actively looking for a Tyre Fitter to join their friendly and experienced team.
As well as dealing with tyres you will also be carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
- A professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Ideally have experience in suspension, wheel alignment tyres and exhausts.
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- Able to work both Saturdays and Sundays with no personal restrictions.
- A full UK Licence.
There's a real opportunity to progress within the company as most of their Senior Management have organically progressed through the Company from the workshop floor.
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and ability to do the job, are interested in finding out more then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Tyre Fitters to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.