£21000 per annum
3 months ago
- Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Flexibility on start/finish times to suit the successful Sales Administrator
- Salary negotiable and dependent on experience
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator to join their team in Peugeot.
The is a fantastic opportunity to join a long-standing Dealer group in the Rochdale area. Our client offers sociable working hours which are 37.5 hours per week and flexible start/finish times to suit the successful candidate!
The successful Sales Administrators responsibilities will include:
- Ordering and invoicing vehicles
- Stock management
- Processing customer orders
- Seeing through customer’s sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicle
- Pre Delivery Inspection administration
- Customer hand over and payment arrangements
- Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
- Working with and providing a quality service to support the sales function within the Motor Trade Car Dealership is an essential part of the job.
In return for your skill-set and hard-work, our client offers:
- Great working hours (37.5 hours per week) and flexible start/finish times
- Competitive salary package
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Variety of company schemes
- Courses to further develop
- The chance to work with an experienced and stable team
The ideal Sales Administrator will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be an excellent organiser with a conscientious and detailed approach to all tasks handled and possess a ‘can-do’ attitude to work. You must be confident working within a fast-paced environment whilst working towards the dealerships deadlines.
To be considered for this Sales Administrator role you will ideally have sales administration experience in the Motor Industry.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Automotive Admin Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Rochdale please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.