£40000 per annum
3 months ago
- Hours: working 5.5 days per week over 7.
- Salary: Up to £20,000 basic / OTE up to £40,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-established busy motor trade main car dealership in the Northampton area for a hungry Sales Executive.
My client’s main aim is to find a results driven, customer focused, fast paced sales executive to work within this extremely proactive and busy dealership.
The company is part of a larger network and counts people as the heart of their business.
This means that along with an attractive basic salary and achievable on target earnings, the company offers a benefits package along with targeted training and development.
Responsibilities of the Car Sales Executive will include:
- Sell vehicles, finance and add on’s to customers.
- Prospect to known and potential new customers.
- To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
- To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
- To ensure New and Used displays are maintained to high standard.
- Collect payment from customers who do not have an established credit account before releasing the vehicle.
- Resolve any queries, which may arise.
This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed! Motor trade car sales experience is essential to the role.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.