£36000 per annum
4 months ago
- Basic Salary of up to £28,000 With an OTE of £36,000+
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm / Saturdays 8.30am – 5.00pm.
- Full Driving Licence is Essential
Our client is looking for an experienced Fast-Fit Branch Manager to join their busy automotive Rapid Fit Department in Essex.
You will be responsible for other members of staff so therefore must have excellent team leadership
Role and responsibilities:
- To adhere to the company’s Policies & Procedures including health and safety, compliance and stock control.
- To ensure all sales targets and KPIs are achieved.
- To increase sales of products and services offered by the company, in accordance with procedures.
- Allocating jobs to Technicians in the workshop.
- Managing the workforce and overall site.
- Dealing with customers face-to-face and over the phone.
- Pricing up and invoicing.
- Ordering and sourcing parts and tyres.
- Where necessary assist the Technicians on the shop floor i.e. tyre fitting.
Fast Fit Manager requirements:
- Professional employment history as a Fast-Fit Manager or Assistant Fast-Fit Manager.
- Able to complete Fast-Fit Technician duties in order to support the team and a willingness to be hands-on.
- Excellent experience with customers and managing staff.
- A full driving licence is essential.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30 - 6:00pm, Saturdays 8.30am - 5.00pm with Sunday on a Rota. The successful candidate must be able to accommodate these working hours.
If this Fast Fit Branch Manager Vacancy interests you or you would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex / East London please contact James Trudgill now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technicians to Panel Beater to Service Manager.